May 22 to 28 at the Aki Studio in Regent Park, in Partnership with Native Earth Performing Arts
All Festival performances take place or begin inside Native Earth’s Aki Studio, located in the Daniels Spectrum at 585 Dundas Street East, on the south side of Dundas, just east of Parliament Street.
Native Earth Performing Arts and Artscape strive to provide equal treatment to and equitable benefits of its services, programs and facilities in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
• The Dundas Street entrance provides barrier-free access to the building
• Two elevators are located in the South Lobby
• All floors have accessible washrooms and stalls, as well as accessible drinking fountains
• Signage throughout the building is written in Braille
• A hearing enhancement system is available in Aki Studio and the Ada Slaight Hall
The Paprika Festival acknowledges the traditional lands and waterways of the Anishnaabe (Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation), the Haudenosaunee, the Wendat, the Cree and any other nations who cared for the land (acknowledged and unacknowledged, recorded and unrecorded).